Orig3n’s Best Moments from CES 2018
From January 9 to 12, Orig3n attended the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) — the world’s largest consumer technology convention. Read on to check out our best moments from this year’s event!
Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, CES is a four-day event that showcases the leading businesses and innovators in consumer technology. Spanning 11 venues, 24 categories, and over 2.5 million square feet, CES is frequently referred to as the global stage for innovation and offers attendees a glimpse into the future of technology.
This year, more than 180,000 industry professionals from 150 countries attended the event and over 900 speakers were welcomed, including our own CEO, Robin Smith. We also had not one, but two booths at the event (one located in the Digital Health Summit and the other in the Sports Zone) where we discussed how we’re advancing the future of regenerative medicine, introduced visitors to our entire suite of lifestyle DNA tests, and even gave away free DNA tests — so that everyone could gain insight into their genetic makeup. See more of our best CES 2018 highlights below!
Orig3n’s Best CES 2018 Highlights:
- Our CEO, Robin Smith spoke as one of the “Trailblazers from the Digital Frontier” at the Digital Health Summit. Keep an eye on our social channels to watch the full video, and learn how we’re advancing the future of health through genetics and regenerative medicine.
- Our DNA tests were featured on “Inside the NBA” with Shaquille O’Neal, Ernie Johnson, Charles Barkley, and Kenny Smith. Check out the fun they had when their results were revealed. View the clip here.
- We introduced Orig3n’s entire line of mini DNA tests! From joint care to metabolism to hunger and weight, there’s a mini DNA test for everyone — and we introduced them all at CES. See the whole crew in our online store.
- At the Sports Innovation Zone, we launched our brand new John Lynch Gameplan DNA test — a 22-gene profile that reveals whether your genes have the raw potential that football legend John Lynch looks for in a player. Find out whether you have the genetic predispositions for power, flexibility, resilience, and spirit.
- As a result of all the cool things that happened, we were picked up by Adweek, PitchBook, GenomeWeb, and Wired.
While we’re currently busy analyzing everyone’s results, we want you to know how incredibly excited we are to be advancing the future of healthcare with you! Keep an eye on your inbox for your results, and for more information, or to shop our additional DNA tests, visit us at www.orig3n.com. Have questions you forgot to ask? Feel free to drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.